Here are a few of
the many ways to use Shoe Goo, Shoe Goo DF, Sports Goo and Awesome DIY
1. Use to reattach soles to shoes.
2. Reattach rubber/leather parts to shoes.
3. Patch holes or repair cracks in soles.
4. Patch holes or rips in fishing waders.
5. Patch holes or rips in tents.
6. Patch holes or rips in sports bags, suitcases.
7. Reattach tiles to walls.
8. Attach signs to walls, telephone poles, cars, other signs.
9. Hang hooks (plastic, metal or wood) to walls (concrete,
brick, wallpaper, wood).
handles to drawers, desks, cabinets, sewing boxes, etc.
loose rubber packing around windows at home or office.
broken pottery, vases, decorations, lamps etc.
plastic molding on bottom of wallpaper.
rips and tears in vacuum hose.
broken toys, model cars and airplanes, T.V. game machines.
broken dolls, dollhouses.
inside of radio-controlled cars, planes, and ships to waterproof and
protect against breakage from collision.
18. Reattach handles to purses, shopping bags.
handle grips on bicycles.
ripped or torn bicycle seats.
21. Repair cracks in bicycle helmets.
22. Use to build up worn down training wheels.
23. Repair cracked plastic or rubber fenders on bicycles.
cracked concrete walls or fences.
wooden fences, gates, garden trellises.
tiles around swimming pool or KOI ponds.
ripped or torn golf bags.
ripped or torn bowling ball bags.
ripped or torn baseball bat bags.
cracked or chipped canoes. Great for waterproofing!
31. Attach patches or emblems to clothes
Repair or fill in cracks around glass on motorboats.
torn or worn covers on chairs on motorboats.
loose fins on surfboards.
a non-slip surface on surfboards.
ripped or torn diving fins.
ripped straps on diving masks.
supports for oxygen tanks for scuba diving.
to make walking and hiking shoes non-slip.
to make non-slip foot on gas stove stands for camping.
41. Use to strengthen or reinforce fishing rods.
to strengthen or reinforce fishing rod cases.
to strengthen or repair fishing tackle boxes.
to glue flies for fly-fishing.
to reattach loose rubber pads on Ping-Pong rackets.
to build and repair pockets and edges of billiard tables.
to repair rubber end of billiard cues.
to repair torn motorcycle handlebar grips.
to repair torn motorcycle seats.
to repair torn wrestling mats.
51. Use to repair exercise mats.
52. Use to repair cracks in rowboats.
to make non-slip grip for oars.
54. Use to reinforce oarlocks on rowboats.
to repair walking sticks, canes.
to make non-slip tip for walking sticks, canes.
to repair torn speakers for stereos.
to seal edges of stereo speakers in your car.
to seal leaking aquariums.
to attach air pump to wall or base for aquariums.
to repair dog houses, great for waterproofing!
62. Use to repair picnic tables for camping.
to make non-slip tips on legs of cooking stands for camping.
to repair or create rubber foot for tent poles.
to add grip to tent peg hammers for camping.
to repair cracked gearboxes for camping.
to repair cracked cases for computers.
to make non-slip pads for computer keyboards.
on underside of computer mouse to make movement smooth.
to reinforce wires and plugs on computers.
on underside of computer keyboard to prevent scratching of table or
to attach modem or LAN hub to computer tower.
to reattach loose feathers on darts.
to strengthen dartboards.
to reattach loose plastic edges on tables.
loose rubber packing around windows on cars.
to repair rubber packing around stained glass windows.
to repair cracked flowerpots.
to repair rubber packing around glass in greenhouses.
to repair miniature train sets. Great for gluing down rails, model
81. Use to waterproof engine fittings, body of remote-controlled
to waterproof golf shoes; prevent water, grass etc. from separating
to waterproof soccer shoes, prevent water, grass etc. from separating
to repair mallet bags for gateball (croquet).
to seal cracks in walls of log cabins.
to seal edges around Jacuzzis.
to reattach loose bricks in walls.
to repair cracks in concrete walls.
to repair cracks in snowmobile handle grips.
to repair tears in snowmobile seats.
to repair cracks in jet skis.
Use as a non-slip flooring on jet skis.
to repair cracked or chipped rubber bumpers on jet skis.
to glue pieces of jigsaw puzzles to board.
to repair cracked water pipes.
to repair cracked CD and CD-ROM cases.
to fill holes in air conditioning vents (hole in wall for hose).
on tips of soccer cleats to extend life of soccer shoes.
to repair cracked or weak hurdles for track and field.
100. Use to repair cracks in toilet seats, covers.
101. Use to make birdhouses waterproof.